Today’s sale is worth USD$ 33.22 and it’s an eczema product that I am promoting which is called Eczema Vanished – it is dedicated to fighting/warding off eczema naturally.
You can sign up to be an Eczema Vanished affiliate here, and it is an ebook that pays the affiliate 75% of the same (more of the information in the affiliate page).
To promote it, you can just use the affiliate link provided, and share the link on free platforms such as:
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Personal: WhatsApp, SMS, Email (make sure it’s people you know personally)
Professionally, if one is serious, I’d recommend to learn how to build a website that:
- has your own fully-owned name (like how NigelChua.com is fully mine)
- which you can get free traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo etc
- and it’s a centralized platform instead of being across multiple social media platforms only
- and lastly, it can be a business that you can sell for 30-50X of the monthly profit eg if your blog makes $1K per month, you can sell it for $30K-$50K (I’d never sell NigelChua.com though haha)
The two best and affordable school/platforms to learn how to build websites that get free traffic and online sales that I can recommend confidently are:
WEALTHY AFFILIATE: #1 TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD PROFITABLE WORDPRESS ONLINE BUSINESSES
I’ve been a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2015 and there are a number of pros to be with them, which you can read at my Wealthy Affiliate review here.
One of my favorite points of WA is that they have a try-before-you-buy forever-free membership which you can sign up here for free. No credit card needed.
SOLO BUILD IT (SBI): #1 FOR OFFLINE BUSINESSES LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE RANKING, TRAFFIC AND LEAD GENERATION
…and more importantly, why I still stay with Solo Build It (SBI) till today and use them exclusively for all my SEO, traffic and e-lead generation.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.