2018 Chinese New Year is a little different – we visited my grandmother, uncles and aunties whom I hadn’t met since 2009/2010 (about 8-9 years ago, at this point in writing), and just catch up.
This feeling…is nice.
Just catching up with them, chatting, connecting – it feels like we never left, and we just picked up where we last left off.
The logistics was much easier because my brother drove and my uncle Kam Kuan helped so much with picking us up from the airport, picking us to and from the hotel, as well as back to the airport.
Of course, we didn’t arrange much activities other than catching up and being with relatives (and eating with them), other than one night of us hanging out at Setia Walk area where we spent time walking around playing bubbles, Olivia was in a special kiddo plastic boat (there was shallow water areas).
Nice and easy.
Table Of Contents
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT FOR NIGELCHUA.COM, AND FOR YOU
For a couple of reasons.
Firstly, I’ve been thinking of visiting them for years already, and can you imagine, 8-9 years of not visiting them. The main reason why is because we have been struggling to build the business and adding back all our time and money back into the business.
And now that the business is doing better AND our understanding and appreciation of family, it makes sense to just spend time with relatives and loved ones, especially in times of gathering and festivity.
Secondly, one of the the reasons why I believe in being financially secure and free is because and so that we CAN spend more time with loved ones, to nurture relationships that we treasure with people we love.
That’s one my MY reasons.
After losing my dad in 2014 in a sudden bout of acute respiratory infection, I…want to appreciate loved ones and meaningful relationships more.
Yes, I still enjoy making money, especially by delivering high value to clients, but I’d like to balance it more with spending time with family and God too =)
(Of course, you, my readers too).
FINALLY, BACK TO WORK
This Chinese New Year required more travel and being away from work, and today, Sunday 25th February 2018, I can finally say that I am so glad to be finally be able to go back to work by Monday 26th February 2018!!!!
I am soooooooooo glad.
I miss work. I miss writing. I miss work.
Have I said I missed work? LOL.
Yeah, you can tell, I REALLY REALLY MISS WORK.
Anyway, so much to do and develop – keep you posted soon!
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.