Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD 22.95
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ USD$ 45.55
- 5th May 2017 USD 16.06
- 8th May 2017 USD 5.16
- 18th May 2017 USD 5.96
- 23rd May 2017 USD 12.33
- 29th May 2017 USD 6.04
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 671.32
- ST Engineering SGD 160.00
- ExcelPoint SGD 8.10
- ExcelPoint SGD 13.50
- SoilBuild Biz REIT SGD 89.34
- MapleTree GCC SGD 6.93
- MapleTree GCC SGD 26.65
- Lippo Malls SGD 28.00
- Lippo Malls SGD 150.00
- Starhill Global REIT SGD 24.00
- Starhill Global REIT SGD 11.20
- Starhill Global REIT SGD 153.60
Like April 2017, month of May yielded slightly more sales (total 5 sales) and it went into a positive net profit area, but I have a problem with this – the main issue I have is because the income/sales are unpredictable, almost adhoc. Both these categories, from Xtend Life and SellHealth, are based on outright product positioning ie when a reader visit the site, they can browse the entire products available/recommended (similar to how NigelChua.com’s resources page are), and they either buy, don’t buy and leave.
Most teachers in the internet marketing space say that the approach is not good, because most people take 7-10 exposures before they decide, and hence getting them to subscribe to a mailing list will work better over the long term. Which is why you have started to see that I’ve installed some lead optin generators on NigelChua.com – these same option program applies to the new dating site I’m experimenting on, and what interesting for the dating site, there is zero product listed – just content and content. Once the content is completed, I will promote the content and website, and readers can benefit from the contents as is, without any optins, but if they want to accelerate and improve their outcomes faster, they can access my curated dating products and programs only by signing up to the mailing list.
Well I’m not sure if it’d work, but I’m trying that out, though it may take 6 months or more before the traffic is sizable enough to make good returns – if I can finish my contents within 6 months, I will also set aside $200 – $500 a month on solo ads to build the mailing list too – keep you posted on this. I’m trying to be very focused on one project but it’s not easy.
Weirdly enough, this season in my life there is a lot of opportunities and offers coming my way, not those shady ones, but real businesses in the physical world coming my way. Good in a sense there is more opportunities, bad in a sense it’d take me away more from my online venture. Ugh.
As usual, the dividends that come in from income/dividend stocks come in at very fixed and periodic timings, and I’m pretty happy about this. I recently checked my stocks account (yeah, I seldom check them) and I found that I’ve made a capital gain of 10% average across all my stocks, which means I can sell them to make a decent profit…but of course, that isn’t my style. I’m holding them for predictable cash flow.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.