Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD -3.38
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ USD$ 21.52
- 27th March 2017: USD 14.36
- 29th March 2017: USD 7.16
A few things this month: I went through a bit of “spring cleaning” to lighten my load and focus a bit more – I had 30+ websites across 3 service providers, and so I wanted to cut down, and Wealthy Affiliate was in a sense my weakest link (the other 2 being Solo Build It and self-hosted WordPress with BlueHost), so I decided to let Wealthy Affiliate go.
Then I found out that Wealthy Affiliate DOESN’T refund any prepaid amounts, so at the point of me letting Wealthy Affiliate go, I have 597 days of membership to go. Wow. When I spoke to one of the founders about this, he said that it’s mentioned in the agreement plus they had already paid their affiliates, so that’s why they cannot refund. I disagree. And that’s one of the core reasons why I am no longer actively promoting Wealthy Affiliate as well.
So I’m slowly tapering out and transferring sites from my WA account to my BlueHost account (a bit technical but doable), and focusing on much lesser sites today. This not only decreases my costs from WA (USD 299 per year) but it also frees up my mindspace/bandwidth to focus, as you can see more frequent posts and some changes to the websites that I run, including NigelChua.com.
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 2487.75
- Lippo Malls SGD 174.00
- Asian Pay TV SGD 243.75
- Croesus Retail Trust SGD 2070.00
Ugh, my online business income is lower than my expenses, so it’s gone into the negative territory (- USD 3.38) so that means I’ve made another loss online in March 2017 (February 2017 was SGD -17.78)
On the other hand, my dividend income is higher this month compared to last month (SGD 2487.75 in March 2017 compared to SGD 556.80 in Feb 2017), so that’s a nice even out.
That being said, I cannot be complacent about my online business just because I have my dividend stocks and my offline business. Frankly speaking, I’m writing this much delayed article on 18th March 2017, much much later than I planned to (I usually write my monthly income reports upon receiving SGX monthly summary) but I can foretell that this will happen more often especially in 2017. Perhaps I will slowly ?decrease my passive income reporting? But that will defeat the purpose of this passive income lifestyle website won’t it?
I’ll find another way around it – maybe when this business is large enough, I can hire accountants to give me monthly statements where I can just copy and paste over =D
My next goals are to
- sell off my Australia rental property and take those proceeds to invest more in Singapore’s dividend stocks, to increase my portfolio size which should increase my dividend income by close to 2x, so hopefully I can get $30k per year (in 2016, my total annual dividend was $12k). The property is being marketing to be sold as of January 2017.
- increase income from my online businesses, namely NigelChua.com, XtendHealthAsia.com and I’ve a few smaller ventures that are online and offline that I don’t want to mention yet. Update: as of this time of writing in April, I have purchased online business training courses and starting to implement them – I hope to give you more updates and more income (hopefully) over the next six to twelve months.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.