Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD 37.42
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ 62.32
- 4th January 2017: USD 6.61
- 9th January 2017: USD 7.56
- 24th January 2017: USD 5.16
- 27th January 2017: USD 5.94
A few things this month: I went through a bit of “spring cleaning” to lighten my load and focus a bit more – I had 30+ websites across 3 service providers, and so I wanted to cut down, and Wealthy Affiliate was in a sense my weakest link (the other 2 being Solo Build It and self-hosted WordPress with BlueHost), so I decided to let Wealthy Affiliate go.
Then I found out that Wealthy Affiliate DOESN’T refund any prepaid amounts, so at the point of me letting Wealthy Affiliate go, I have 597 days of membership to go. Wow. When I spoke to one of the founders about this, he said that it’s mentioned in the agreement plus they had already paid their affiliates, so that’s why they cannot refund. I disagree. And that’s one of the core reasons why I am no longer actively promoting Wealthy Affiliate as well.
So I’m slowly tapering out and transferring sites from my WA account to my BlueHost account (a bit technical but doable), and focusing on much lesser sites today. This not only decreases my costs from WA (USD 299 per year) but it also frees up my mindspace/bandwidth to focus, as you can see more frequent posts and some changes to the websites that I run, including NigelChua.com.
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 0
Generally, it’s a quieter and slower month, both for my online business and dividend stocks. I’m not that worried for my dividend stock investing, given that payouts are generally quite fixed at certain dates/months through the year (in 2016, I made $12K+ or 8.1% pure dividend returns).
I’m glad that I made the call to cut down the total number of websites and service providers that I have to manage, because 30+ was really too much and too distracting. After cutting down to 10+, but truly focusing on 3-4, it helps to decrease my stress, increase my focus and concentration to manage just a few, but much better management.
I also had the time to think about starting some services here in NigelChua.com, which will deliver value to my readers and also increase the possible/potential revenue here.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?