Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD -17.02
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ USD$ 7.88
- 7th February 2017: USD 7.88
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 0
Ugh, my online business income is lower than my expenses, so it’s gone into the negative territory (- USD17.02) so that means I’ve made a loss online in February 2017.
On the other hand, my dividend income is higher this month compared to last month (SGD 556.80 in Feb 2017 compared to SGD 0 in Jan 2017), so that’s a nice even out.
That being said, I cannot be complacent about my online business just because I have my dividend stocks and my offline business. Frankly speaking, I’m writing this much delayed article on 18th March 2017, much much later than I planned to (I usually write my monthly income reports upon receiving SGX monthly summary) but I can foretell that this will happen more often especially in 2017.
The main reasons for this is:
- My baby boy is born on 9th March 2017 – took time to settle my offline business etc
- Some of you may know, my offline business was acquired and I’ve a 3 year bond that ends 31st December 2017 – yes, this year. And because it’s this year, I think and feel that this year may be an extra busy year as we aim to hit our milestones and KPIs etc. Not sure what of the plans after, I’m planning to handle it step by step now.
I do not aim for these two to be excuses, but they’re reality to me. Fatherhood takes up a lot of time, and now with a 2+ year kid and a newborn, a lot more time and effort is required. Same for the bond ending this year.
My next goals are to
- sell off my Australia rental property and take those proceeds to invest more in Singapore’s dividend stocks, to increase my portfolio size which should increase my dividend income by close to 2x, so hopefully I can get $30k per year (in 2016, my total annual dividend was $12k).
- increase income from my online businesses, namely NigelChua.com, XtendHealthAsia.com and I’ve a few smaller ventures that are online and offline that I don’t want to mention yet.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.