It’s the 1st of February 2016 now in Singapore, and as I stand here writing this, I am increasingly certain that the year 2016 will be dedicated to faithfulness and vision.
Vision is seeing and believing of something that is to come, either directly or indirectly or both direct/indirectly caused by my actions, as I work on Urbanrehab, increasing my fitness, improving myself as a father/husband, and my pursuit of Xtend-Life as an affiliate.
Faithfulness is consistency to things, concepts and people whom I love and is loyal to, be it God/Jesus/Holy Spirit, my family, my businesses and my therapists, my investments and my side business, my fitness and health; and to consistently put effort into pursuing them and improving them.
The magic is not seen in the big things; it is the big things that come because of the consistency and faithfulness.
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?