Every month I try my best to compile all the income and expenses that I occur in my pursuit of building and living the passive income lifestyle and please understand that I didn’t get to where I am overnight or through miracles – it is an ongoing progress, and has been a long road filled with lots of hustle and my fair share of mistakes.
And yet, through persistence and passion and continuous focus for progress, I’m slowly and surely building something amazing for myself, my family, for you to learn here in NigelChua.com
PASSIVE INCOME INTERNET BUSINESSES (PIIB): USD 93.82
Xtend Life Natural Health Supplements USD$ 17.94
- 31st October 2016: $6.20
- 18th October 2016: $5.78
- 10th October 2016: $5.96
Amazon USD $7.98
- 13th October $7.98
Wealthy Affiliates USD 29.90
A few things here for this month:
- I added Amazon and Aquasana affiliate links to my website a few weeks and months back, and some sales trickled in
- You’d realize that my cost for Wealthy Affiliates went down from $29.90 per month to $24.90 per month, and this is because I’ve signed a Black Friday deal with them that decreased my yearly cost from $359 per year ($29.91 per month) to $299 per year ($24.90 per month)
I’m gradually cutting out Site Build It-powered sites for my affiliate sites, and I conclude that Site Build It is super for professional service sites which have done very well for my physiotherapy business. I will maintain my SBI-powered therapy sites, but future affiliate sites will all be powered by Wealthy Affiliates/WordPress.
Over all, my online business income dropped in this month quite significantly, but I’m still ok with it and overall I’m positive and hopeful that it’d grow and this is just one of the down times as I’m busy with other offline projects.
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTING (PII): SGD 562.90
- Global Investments SGD 562.90
It’s a nice month of dividends, and always look forward to receiving dividends from the dividend stocks that I’ve been investing over time with. This is the most passive form of investing in a sense that once you’ve researched which dividend stocks are stable and reliable, invest in them consistently and reap the dividends over time (here in Singapore, it’s linked to my personal bank account so the dividends are wired directly into my bank account).
This month both my internet business and dividends have a payout – it’s always nice when I make money especially when I serve others well and have selected a good dividend company to invest in.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?