2015 is year with just a blink of an eye, gosh.
My father passed away in May 2014, and it’s already 7th January 2015 today – time really waits for no one.
Business has grown, Louise’s tummy has grown (oh I hadn’t been posting much – I’m gonna be a proud daddy to a little girl, she’s estimated due on 14th February 2015). I don’t know how to say it, but my heart flutters when I think of her.
Actually, it’s interesting, I’ve been really scaling the business that we have on a massive scale ever since we found out that Louise is pregnant; I’m really going out of my way to systematize and automate as much as I can, in anticipation to get Louise to gear down and be out of practicing for a while, as she gets prepared for motherhood.
Fatherhood and husbandhood really boomed up a lot.
Business is geared and set to grow as well, for 2015 and 2016 and beyond.
Such exciting times, so much changes in so little time.
2015 is set for more growth, changes and challenges, and I am looking towards more growth as well. With the changes, I’ve also changed to tagline and motto of NigelChua.com from Balancing The Bible, Business and Booyah, to a more gentle and conservative one of Financial Freedom | Faith | Fatherhood & Family.
I think this happens as my perspective gradually shifts, changes and evolves, as I think about matters, it does seem that my life is geared around 3 main groups:
- Financial Freedom
- Fatherhood & Family
All that I do today, and is doing and working for the future revolves around these 3. It’s because I am a Christian, I believe in Christ Jesus that I want to be the best father, husband, son to my family; and I believe in excellence as is written in the bible. I’m exploring learning investing (scheduled for a course on January 21st 2015, if my baby isn’t out yet) to learn more about Value Investing, so that we can grow our capital, and all our capital is gained from businesses that we built.
I just recently lost 4 kgs, following a shift in my diet after one of my GPs shared with me the dangers of sugar and changing diets. I will share in a more detailed post.
I am looking forward to serving you more and more. Talk soon!
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.