Wow, has it been 20 days already since I started intermittent fasting?
I started intermittent fasting on 5th May 2018, and today, 24th May 2018, it’s the 20th day – time really flies.
So some updates:
1. It’s definitely sustainable – part of my lifestyle last 20 days without me thinking about it.
20 days zoomed on by without me realizing my intermittent fasting, and I only feel hungry usually at the 13th hour mark.
For example, my “eating window” is 12 PM to 8 PM, meaning I last eat is usually at night at 8 PM. The next day, I usually feel hungry around 9ish AM in the morning.
But even then, the hunger pangs are not long, just a couple of minutes and then it goes away.
2. I keep forgetting to eat during my eating window…cos I’m not hungry!
I keep on forgetting to eat between my lunch at 12 PM and dinner at 7 PM, cos I’m usually too full to eat. It interesting.
3. I hadn’t checked my weight, and I don’t think I lost any weight yet.
Frankly, I am not really focused on losing weight when I embarked on intermittent fasting, if I do lose weight, that’d be a good bonus. My #1 reason was for health (read this earlier entry on some intermittent fasting benefits)
4. I’m more grateful and mindful of the food I take.
When I break fast at 12 PM, I am more aware of the food I take in, and I don’t gorge on my food or eat too quickly, I just take my time to eat. Weirdly, I dont really crave much junk food too.
5. I definitely have more time than before.
An example in the mornings, nowadays I dont need to prepare my breakfast, cook my meal or wash up, and that saves me an easily 30 minutes of my time; and takes away my munching during lunch time to dinner time, say that’s another time savings of another 30 minutes.
Total daily time saved: 60 minutes a day.
That’s A LOT OF TIME. I’m taking the extra time to read, listen to podcasts, think, spend time with family, write articles and publish articles and books.
Right now, I am convinced that it’s sustainable. I will try to continue with this for as long as I can, ideally forever.
Of course, I am open to some days having breakfast with family or friends, and I’ve done that once.
Not a shred of guilt – just it’s a mindful decision, and a joyful one =)
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.