Wow, has it been 20 days already since I started intermittent fasting?
I started intermittent fasting on 5th May 2018, and today, 24th May 2018, it’s the 20th day – time really flies.
So some updates:
1. It’s definitely sustainable – part of my lifestyle last 20 days without me thinking about it.
20 days zoomed on by without me realizing my intermittent fasting, and I only feel hungry usually at the 13th hour mark.
For example, my “eating window” is 12 PM to 8 PM, meaning I last eat is usually at night at 8 PM. The next day, I usually feel hungry around 9ish AM in the morning.
But even then, the hunger pangs are not long, just a couple of minutes and then it goes away.
2. I keep forgetting to eat during my eating window…cos I’m not hungry!
I keep on forgetting to eat between my lunch at 12 PM and dinner at 7 PM, cos I’m usually too full to eat. It interesting.
3. I hadn’t checked my weight, and I don’t think I lost any weight yet.
Frankly, I am not really focused on losing weight when I embarked on intermittent fasting, if I do lose weight, that’d be a good bonus. My #1 reason was for health (read this earlier entry on some intermittent fasting benefits)
4. I’m more grateful and mindful of the food I take.
When I break fast at 12 PM, I am more aware of the food I take in, and I don’t gorge on my food or eat too quickly, I just take my time to eat. Weirdly, I dont really crave much junk food too.
5. I definitely have more time than before.
An example in the mornings, nowadays I dont need to prepare my breakfast, cook my meal or wash up, and that saves me an easily 30 minutes of my time; and takes away my munching during lunch time to dinner time, say that’s another time savings of another 30 minutes.
Total daily time saved: 60 minutes a day.
That’s A LOT OF TIME. I’m taking the extra time to read, listen to podcasts, think, spend time with family, write articles and publish articles and books.
Right now, I am convinced that it’s sustainable. I will try to continue with this for as long as I can, ideally forever.
Of course, I am open to some days having breakfast with family or friends, and I’ve done that once.
Not a shred of guilt – just it’s a mindful decision, and a joyful one =)
Table Of Contents
Make Money Online Singap…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.