Wow, it’s the 10th day in a row of my 5 AM habit setup, and I likely won’t post this kind of daily posts anymore, until I’ve hit a milestone, say 30 days in a row – it’s becoming a little too repetitive and in the way of business.
Some quick updates related to this daily 5 AM routine:
- daily exercises of 20 minutes jogging + 20 minutes plyometrics
- daily short meditation on God’s words and prayer
- daily supplement taking to start the day
- daily thinking time to structure my achievables for the day
- daily execution of daily targets
I’m surprised that waking up 5 AM has been pretty useful for me in kicking up many notches my productivity, healthy, spirituality – I often wondered to myself that “I’d love to wake up early” yet never got down to doing it, because it seems so difficult, like something only “super people can do.”
What I love about this habit is that I get the opportunity to get work done in the early mornings and until evenings, and then I can spend time with my family without being too bugged down by work.
My late father used to wake up very early too.
But it never clicked until recently. And if you too want to wake up early, I’ve no special tips for you:
- just set the alarm at 5 AM
- go to bed by latest 11 PM
And then when the alarm rings, you just get up. I put my phone alarm outside the room so I have to physically stand up and walk to the phone to turn the alarm off, and then I take my supplements and “slowly” wake up over 10-15 minutes.
What a super habit, to wake up early.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?