This is the most important exercise in this entire series, you can do this as often as you require and please.
In fact, the more you do it, the more it will enable you to take more charge and control over your own mind by not allowing you to ruminate or hold negative thoughts.
Ready? Here’s the rules of this practical:
1. For the next ten days, you personally refuse to allow or hold onto any negative or bad thoughts, feelings, questions, words or metaphors.
2. When you catch yourself zooming in on the negative stuff –it will happen occasionally- immediately ask yourself questions that bring you to a better state/place
3. When you wake up in the morning, ask yourself the Morning Power Questions. Do the Evening Power Questions at night
4. For these ten days, focus only on solutions and not the problems
5. If a negative or lousy thought comes to your mind, don’t feel guilty or bad, just replace it with another thought, preferably something positive.But, if you hold on to it for more than five minutes, then wait till tomorrow morning and re-start this ten day mental challenge
The goal over here is ten days in a row without ruminating or focusing on a negative thought, if you think of negative stuff for more than five minutes, you must start over.
The benefits of this practical includes:
- clarity – you’d see mental habits that has been holding you back;
- increase in resourcefulness – your brain becomes more wired to resource;
- confidence-jolt – you will feel an immediate increase in confidence;
- and you will create newer and better habits in your life that will elevate your standard of living and help you grow in your journey of personal development for progressive living, every day.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile a way, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019 I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that adds positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.